Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. This website (www.finalstage.co.uk) is owned and operated by Final Stage Brokerage Limited and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
The following expressions shall have the following meanings:
“Final Stage”; “we”; “us”; and “our”; means Final Stage Brokerage Ltd of 19 Chandos House, Back St, Wendover HP22 6EB;
“Candidate”; “you”; and “your”; means any person registering with us or purchasing any of our services to assist with your job search;
“Employer; “you”; and “your”; means any person, company, organisation or firm which uses services from us to assist your recruitment needs.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
- The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Final Stage or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. You agree not to deep-link and/or frame the Website or any of the Services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Final Stage to do so.
- Final Stage will permit the Candidate and Employer to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions shall immediately be banned from using this site.
- We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the Services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. All liability of Final Stage, its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the Website and/or the Services is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
- Candidates and Employers need to be aware that Final Stage do not introduce or supply Candidates to Employers (or vice versa). It is recommended that, if you are a Candidate to ensure your suitability for a company or role advertised or, if you are an Employer, to ensure a work-seeker's suitability for a role and undertake the steps set out in The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- You agree that you shall not use the Website or the Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, untrue, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or which may cause anxiety to others including racist or sexist content or material which otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm Final Stage's computer systems or any third party computer system.
- Save to the extent possible by law Final Stage does not warrant that our Website or services will operate without error or that the site or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and Final Stage shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Website and/or the Services or their contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made). All information and/or data included in and/or on the Website, the Services and/or in any directory or other listings or information retrieval service made available on or by the Website and/or the Services has been so made available for guidance only. In addition, Final Stage makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of Final Stage, its directors, employees or other representatives howsoever arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Website and/or the Services is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Final Stage’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Our website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Final Stage of the contents on such third-party websites. Final Stage is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk FURTHERMORE you acknowledge that Final Stage is not responsible for third party content on the website and that Final Stage cannot ensure that material presented on the Internet is legal. Final Stage will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. In particular, you acknowledge that Final Stage is not responsible for and does not monitor the content of job postings provided by third parties on the website. However Final Stage shall have the right to remove any postings, materials or other items on the website which it believes may be illegal or which it determines to be inappropriate.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Final Stage, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material you provide to any Final Stage Site, (ii) your use of any Final Stage Content, or (iii) your breach of these Terms. Final Stage shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any Final Stage Site. Final Stage reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the Final Stage Sites and immediate termination of your registration with, or ability to access the, Final Stage Sites and/or any other services provided to you by Final Stage, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if Final Stage is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a Final Stage Site registration. Even after you are no longer a User of the Final Stage Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. Final Stage may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Website and/or Services immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- Where you are asked to complete a registration form the personal details that you provide must be true, accurate and complete. You agree to notify us of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
- This Agreement shall be personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, sublet, lease or delegate all or any of your rights and obligations, without Final Stage’s prior written consent. Final Stage reserves the right to assign or transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any companies in the same group as Final Stage Brokerage Ltd or any other third party. In the event of assignment or transfer, notification will either be given to you by e-mail or posted on the Website.
- Failure or neglect by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
- If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter NOTWITHSTANDING that Final Stage reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time (including the Services offered by Final Stage). Such changes shall either be notified to you by e-mail or posted on the home pages of the Website. Changes in this manner shall be deemed to have been accepted if you continue to use the Website and/or the Services after a period of two weeks from the date of transmission of the e-mail or newsletter, or of posting on the home pages of the Website, whichever occurs later.
- Any notices from us to you, or you to us, shall be sent by email or first class post to, in your case, the last address that you provided us, and in our case, our registered office, and shall be deemed to have been received two business days after the date of dispatch.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Candidate Specific Terms
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by you on the Final Stage Sites. You should be aware (subject to the contact details you provide) that you may be contacted directly by Employers by email, post or telephone.
- The Candidate is liable if they are contacted by the Employer without intervention from Final Stage.
- Final Stage does not discriminate against anyone registered to or using the Final Stage website. We try to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent any companies or vacancies advertised or searches do not discriminate against age, disabilities, gender or race. The search tools in place on the site do not have the functionality to exclude any Candidates with disabilities. It is down to the users themselves to ensure they comply with discrimination laws.
- Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
- Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your account or your account is terminated, all your account information from Final Stage, including CVs, Profiles, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from Final Stage’s databases within a reasonable time period. Third parties may retain saved copies of your Information.
- Final Stage reserves the right to delete your account and all of your Information after a significant duration of inactivity or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
- By registering a CV or profile on Final Stage you agree that we may also store and show your CV and profile details, to Employers, on any other job board owned directly by Final Stage Brokerage Ltd.
Employer Specific Terms
- On receipt by us of your submitted information via our on-line form, email, telephone agreement or signed service agreement, you will be deemed to have accepted all of these terms and conditions, and will be granted access (subject to receiving agreed payment) to our database in accordance with these terms and conditions. You also agree that all of the information you supply to us is correct, truthful and complete. You agree to inform us by email, telephone or post of any changes to any of the information supplied by you to us. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement in the event that any of the information provided by you to us, is no longer current or accurate or in the event you are in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- We will take reasonable steps to provide a reliable service to you. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any of the candidate information stored in our database. You acknowledge and accept that this is beyond our control, and refunds cannot be given in the event of untruthful information being submitted by Candidates.
- You acknowledge and accept that all rights to information provided by third parties are reserved by those third parties, and that such information may not be used in any way that infringes any proprietary interests of those third parties. You agree not to disclose any information provided by the Candidates to any third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individual(s) in question.
- Reselling of Final Stage’s Services from Employers to other companies or agencies for the purpose of recruitment is not allowed on the site without prior written permission from Final Stage in the event that this occurs your account will be cancelled without refund.
- Downloading or leeching CVs or profiles from our platform, wholly or in part, for any reason other than recruiting for a current vacancy is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Downloading and using any software other than a browser is also strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Legal action may be taken against you.
- Contacting Candidates found on the site via email or other means, for any reason other than recruitment, is strictly forbidden.
- You agree not to put excessive load on our servers.
- With regards to fixed users, you agree that only these users will have access to the account. If any unauthorized users attempt to access the account, or if the account is accessed from other locations, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately, without refund.
- You shall use the Final Stage platform as provided in these Terms and in any contract you have with Final Stage. You shall use the Final Stage platform in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and you agree you shall not further disclose any of the data from Final Stage platform to any third party, unless you are authorized to do so in writing by Final Stage.
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to your job postings and not do anything which may bring Final Stage into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against Final Stage arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee a response to any job postings or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job posted. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
- All information provided to you by us is confidential you will not disclose your username and/or password to any persons outside of your company. If disclosure occurs we reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately and seek compensation. Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. Passwords must be kept confidential and secure. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible in the event that your password is, or may be, known to any person(s) other than those within your organisation. Upon notification of such an event, we will render such password inoperable, and will issue a new password by a mutually agreed method (telephone or email or post).
- Other than through our negligence or wilful default, we shall not be liable for any losses, damages or claims which result directly or indirectly from any person obtaining any passwords that we have issued you. Our total liability to the Employer in respect of any Services, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the total amount paid to us during the Contract Term for such Services or £10,000, whichever is the greater.